Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis without aggregation?

I suspect I already know the answer to this but just in case I have missed something or somebody has a clever workaround I will venture down this road anyway.

I have a listbox where I would like to show all customer names regardless of selections made in certain other fields. I'd like to use a listbox field expression that worked like a set expression ({<[OtherField] = >} CustomerName) to exclude selections in OtherField from affecting the results of my CustomerName listbox, but I suspect there is no way to create this type of set when not aggregating. ...or is there?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I'm confused. By default, a list box already shows you all customer names regardless of selections made in other fields. It simply grays them out to indicate that they don't match. So is this just a display issue where you don't want them grayed out for some reason?

Not applicable
Author

Oops. You'll have to forgive me for not proof reading. I didn't mean show, what I really meant to say was be able to select all customers regardless of other selections.

RicardoRamos
Employee
Employee

Jim,

you can allways select all fields, regardless of the color (white, grey or green). If you select a Grey he will remove the other selection that you made before..

That means that regardless of the selections you have all the records available for a new selection.

Regards,

Ricardo