Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Server Error

Hello All,

I am using qlikview server and i am opening Qlikview Management Console. After giving credentials i am getting the following error.For your better understanding i am attaching the error image.

Please tell me how to do.

Regards,

R.Bharat Kishore

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Are you upgrading from version 10 or just installed latest release of version 11 (build 11282)? On the other hand, is the user that is running the services member of local group QlikView Administrators and Administrators? If so, did you logged off and on again as required when assigning users to local groups?

Finally, do you have .NET 4 extended installed in your computer?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks a lot Miguel for your reply.

No i haven't upgraded anything and i am using qlikview 10. And i don't have .Net 4. Previuosly i didn't get any problem like this.

Can you please tell me what can i do.

Regards,
R.Bharat Kishore

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

If you are using version 10 and you have not upgraded or added any new software to that computer, use the QEMC (Enterprise Management Console) instead of the QMC. It should work just fine. QEMC gives full functionality whilst QMC does not, in regards to version 10.

There have been for a couple of versions two different management consoles, in version 11 QMC (one server, basically) as we knew dissapears and QEMC (cluster, basically) is called QMC, therefore my assumption that you were using version 11.

Make sure you are running the latest release (SR4 build 9061) and that you have .NET installed, if that's the version you run.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I tried QEMC also but still i am getting same error.ya i have .Net installed.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Are there any changes in the folder permissions or the user you are logging as? I'm assuming the QEMC folder is still there as well as all the files and that all QlikView services are running (check in Windows button, Run, services.msc, all that start in QlikView).

Hope that helps.

Miguel