Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
san4akap
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Error when updating app through the task

Hello.
Such a problem, if I update the application manually in the work stream, then the data update goes fine. And if this is the same application, but already published, and it is updated through the task, then an error occurs. This is written in the logs

Error: Cannot open file: 'lib://Folder (app-qlik-ss01_adc_alex)/*.xlsx' (Native Path: D:\QlikSource\Folder\*.xlsx
System error: Filesystem::FindEx non existing dir D)
Execution Failed
Execution finished.

The problem arises when downloading files in Excel format.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

If you are running on a multi node environment this type of error is expected as you are loading the file from a local path D:\QlikSource\Folder\*.xlsx

The scheduler node doing the reload does not seem to have access to this path. 

Instead of using a local path, I would suggest to use a UNC Path in you data connection (\\Server\Share\Folder\*.xlsx) to make sure all the nodes have access to this path. 

Hope this helps"

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

If you are running on a multi node environment this type of error is expected as you are loading the file from a local path D:\QlikSource\Folder\*.xlsx

The scheduler node doing the reload does not seem to have access to this path. 

Instead of using a local path, I would suggest to use a UNC Path in you data connection (\\Server\Share\Folder\*.xlsx) to make sure all the nodes have access to this path. 

Hope this helps"

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
san4akap
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

That helped. It is curious that there are still similar folders on this server, but they contain QVD files, and there were no problems with them. But I'll change them later, too, just in case.
Once again, you helped me, thank you very much.