Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElsKnockaert
Contributor III
Contributor III

Default Bookmark not working when published on stream for user

Hello

When making an app for a new client I decided to include a default bookmark for a landing page. It works for me als admin when I log on that strea and open the app. I am automatically redirected to the landing page.

When I log in with the account of a user however, no automatic redirection. He does see the bookmark though. He also does not have the option to set it as a default bookmark

The bookmark is named: Panama Start Sheet

This is the security rule for sharing bookmarks I've added to the user:

ElsKnockaert_1-1612356105809.png

!resource.App.stream.Empty() and resource.App.HasPrivilege("read")
and (resource.objectType = "story" or resource.objectType = "bookmark" or resource.objectType = "snapshot" or resource.objectType = "embeddedsnapshot" or resource.objectType = "hiddenbookmark" or resource.objectType="appprops") and (resource.name like "Panama*")

This is the security rule for the user:

((user.roles="Panama_DataModelReader" and resource.name="Panama"))

ElsKnockaert_0-1612356077840.png

Security rule for user for the sheet level management:

((resource.objectType="sheet" and user.@SheetLevelManagement="All" and resource.published="true"))

ElsKnockaert_2-1612356215862.png

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Thanks for the feedback!

Just to see if this is a security rule issue or not, could you create a test security rule like this: 

Filter: App* (not App_*)

Action: "Read"

Condition: user.name="Your test user"

Context: "Only in Hub"

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello!

Not sure if it completely matches your symptoms, but there is currently a defect around default bookmark and node set for "Production" purpose

Please take a look at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Qlik-Sense-Default-bookmark-Second-open-will-no...

Thanks!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
ElsKnockaert
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your reply!

It almost matches, but I'm not quite sure. When logging in as the user, it never worked, not once. 

Bastien_Laugiero

Thanks for the feedback!

Just to see if this is a security rule issue or not, could you create a test security rule like this: 

Filter: App* (not App_*)

Action: "Read"

Condition: user.name="Your test user"

Context: "Only in Hub"

Bastien Laugiero
ElsKnockaert
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes! This did the trick!

Thanks so much!