Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Water Cooler... Where in the World is the Community Corner?

Yes, Yes, you are in the right place! The Community Corner is now called the Water Cooler. We thought this was so much cooler (that was bad, but laugh anyway). This is our space to talk about anything related to the Community Platform and SO much more. Share family photos, tell us who you are, have a pet...we want to know. Welcome and have some fun! No product-related questions, please. 

I'll go first! My name is Sue, and I am your Global Senior Community Manager. I live in New York on Long Island... Fun fact. I have two VERY different dogs that are the very best of friends. This is Jade (pocket beagle) and Cami (our rescue, blended with love). @Melissa_Potvin @Jamie_Gregory @emmaspickerman @nicole_ulloa 

jade cami.jpgjade cami 2.jpg

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
11 Replies
emmaspickerman
Former Employee
Former Employee

They are adorable! Love it!🐶

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay puppies! 

I am Jamie and I am the Community Operations Manager. I make sure the Community is stable and bring you new updates and enhancements 🙂 I live in Raleigh, North Carolina and have a cat, Mr. Finn, and a dog, Harry Potter 🙂

HarryPotter.jpgMrFinn.jpg

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love the name change to Water Cooler and hopefully so do all of you.

These animal pics are so cute!  

Brady is my 120 pound Labrador and Trooper is my cat who I rescued as a tiny kitten.  Who said cats and pups cant be friends?!  Mine are inseparable  (only I don't allow my cat outside).  Trooper has one blue eye and one green eye.  My lab, Brady, is a challenge to walk.  He walks me I think.  🙂

animals.jpg

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

No pet photos to share (sorry), but think the rename is spot on. This is the place where those conversations happen, that were not planned but deliver huge benefit. Bring it on!

Lauren-Turner
Former Employee
Former Employee

flashmolly.jpg

Flash and Molly are very excited to hang by the water cooler--especially if there are Qlikkies with food around!

nicole_ulloa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Loving the name update(:

Thanks for sharing your furry loves!! 

I only have one little guy, Mr. Balls!😻

Just a cool, little, lazy dude that gives me daily company, who loves his amazon boxes. lol

Balls1.jpg

Balls3.jpg

We, also, twin sometimes. haha

Balls2.jpg

Hope to see more pets! 😊

dncontin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi 😸😸 lyn & mingo

dncontin
Contributor II
Contributor II