Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

High Five - September 2023, Bruno Bertels

bruno smaller.jpg

Happy September, Qlik Community members. We have another leader by example, a rising star in our Community, and It would be remiss not to meet him. This Community member has posted more than 1.5K times, with hundreds of solutions being accepted, given, and received as many likes. He achieved a ranking of MASTER! Please meet our September featured member, Bruno Bertels.

Below is a message from Bruno:

Hi All,

I have known Qlik Sense since January 2015, the first "free of use" version, and I remember well how happy I was to test a tool that could help me with reporting. I spent so much time exporting sales data from our CRM tool, putting it in Excel, and cross-referencing it. I sought an easier and smarter way to manage my activity and reporting. I found it and use the Qlik Sense 2023 enterprise version today.

I am a 25-year experienced manager in call centers and customer services activity. Let me tell you: I was not a developer, business analyst, data scientist, and so on. I'm still not nowadays, and this is what I liked the most in Qlik Sense, a tool suitable for a simple user like me. 

In the beginning, but still true today, the Community helped me write my first script, import my first data, and make my first graph. Many Community members spend time bringing solutions, advising me, and sharing their knowledge @Michael_Tarallo, @sunny_talwar  @marcus_sommer, and so many more that I can't quote here). As a former rugby man, one of the most valuable things I learned is giving back what you received, so it is natural for me to help when possible. I also learned Qlik Sense by thinking about the other member's challenges. I am grateful and very honored to be highlighted today. Thanks, Qlik and all the Community members. 

Best Regards,

Bruno Bertels

Let's show Bruno how much we appreciate him by commenting and hitting that like button. Thank you, Bruno, for all you do in the Qlik Community! @Melissa_Potvin @Jamie_Gregory @nicole_ulloa 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (3)
19 Replies
anat
Master
Master

Congrats @brunobertels 

Zapparoli
Creator II
Creator II

Congrats @brunobertels !!

Check my Youtube Channel for more Qlik Content
https://www.youtube.com/@ZappaAnalytics

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @brunobertels ! What an inspiring journey!

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well done @brunobertels 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Anat Thank you.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hello , Thank you 

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Jamie , thank a lot