Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users,

I hope you are doing well!

A couple weeks ago, I blogged about the new App Analyzer. The App Analyzer is a new application that was developed for SaaS clients. The application provides a holistic picture of what is happening in your tenant by providing insights on memory footprints, development analysis, threshold analysis, and RAM utilization.

I’ve seen a few issues pop up with configuring the app so I figured I would create a quick blog with the errors and troubleshooting tips.

Error: HTTP protocol error 405 (Method Not Allowed):

Jamie_Gregory_0-1598558255289.png

Troubleshooting tip: Check the request URL that the connection is pointing to. Verify it is correct and there is not a forward slash (/) at the end of the URL.

Example: https://tenantname.us.qlikcloud.com/api/v1/items/ vs  https://tenantname.us.qlikcloud.com/api/v1/items

Jamie_Gregory_1-1598558282223.png

Error: HTTP protocol error 401 (Unauthorized): Requested resource requires authentication.

Jamie_Gregory_2-1598558307942.png

Troubleshooting tips:

• Authorization is spelled correctly and there is not a space after the word
  • Bearer is spelled correctly and there is one space between the word and the API key
  • Angle brackets are not being used for the key
  • This information is under Query headers and not Query parameters

Jamie_Gregory_3-1598558389161.png

Error: (Connector error: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.)

Jamie_Gregory_4-1598558430092.png

Troubleshooting tip: Verify the vu_tenant_fqdn variable is set to the correct tenant name on the **Configuration** tab of the script.

Jamie_Gregory_5-1598558460470.png

Personally, I found that creating the connection can be a little finicky. If you think that you have fixed the issue but it’s still erroring, try creating a new connection from scratch.

Remember that the development team is keeping an eye on the App Analyzer blog for any issues or suggestions so please comment on that blog so the developers can assist.

If you found this post useful please give it a ‘like’ and make sure to subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support