Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

New taskchain sheet (ide for Reloads Monitor, std)

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

New taskchain sheet (ide for Reloads Monitor, std)

Attachments

Hi!

I developed this sheet to "Reloads Monitor" and it's much easier to see the taskchains in a Sense Enterprise environment. It would be much appreciated if some similar sheet could get into the STD application and maybe more elaborate than my test sheet.

Here I can see how the taskchains are structured and also the tasks that failed during the selected date (red box)

Edit: 2023-01 Updated Include file.

antose_0-1675241235690.png

antose_1-1675241270165.png

17 Comments
HeyturnontheAC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Well done @antose ! would you mind sharing how you built this? Did it require any extensions? Would love to replicate and tweak for our needs.

Digvijay_Singh

Vow! would love to have this in our environment. If possible, please share the updated QVF.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!
No extension or changes inside the script. Only visualization of std data in the std application. I try to upload an empty qvf file (exit script in the beginning) but nothing is happens on the page, do not know why 🤔

HeyturnontheAC
Contributor II
Contributor II

@antose do you have any tasks that trigger off of multiple other tasks? I've been trying to put this together, but our environment has a lot of criss-crossed "paths" where a task is both triggered by, and triggers multiple tasks. Not sure if the org chart is able to handle this these kinds of relationships.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

@HeyturnontheAC still do not understand why my uploaded file is not visible. I could email you my file without data if you want to test and come up with improvements. My file is only a first test (new sheet) but I would like something similar and more elaborate in the Qlik std application

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

I'd be interested as well!

NicolasDuToit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I would also be interested in getting a copy of the file.

Kailash_Shaw
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @antose , would be a great help if could get a copy.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey! I am temporarily sharing a link to this file.
Feel free to give feedback with results

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jgsx5BAGAr3rv9D7N5QVLdCk3jDRqLxE/view?usp=sharing

Kailash_Shaw
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you @antose !!