Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

New taskchain sheet (ide for Reloads Monitor, std)

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

New taskchain sheet (ide for Reloads Monitor, std)

Attachments

Hi!

I developed this sheet to "Reloads Monitor" and it's much easier to see the taskchains in a Sense Enterprise environment. It would be much appreciated if some similar sheet could get into the STD application and maybe more elaborate than my test sheet.

Here I can see how the taskchains are structured and also the tasks that failed during the selected date (red box)

Edit: 2023-01 Updated Include file.

antose_0-1675241235690.png

antose_1-1675241270165.png

17 Comments
HeyturnontheAC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Well done @antose ! would you mind sharing how you built this? Did it require any extensions? Would love to replicate and tweak for our needs.

Digvijay_Singh

Vow! would love to have this in our environment. If possible, please share the updated QVF.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!
No extension or changes inside the script. Only visualization of std data in the std application. I try to upload an empty qvf file (exit script in the beginning) but nothing is happens on the page, do not know why 🤔

HeyturnontheAC
Contributor II
Contributor II

@antose do you have any tasks that trigger off of multiple other tasks? I've been trying to put this together, but our environment has a lot of criss-crossed "paths" where a task is both triggered by, and triggers multiple tasks. Not sure if the org chart is able to handle this these kinds of relationships.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

@HeyturnontheAC still do not understand why my uploaded file is not visible. I could email you my file without data if you want to test and come up with improvements. My file is only a first test (new sheet) but I would like something similar and more elaborate in the Qlik std application

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

I'd be interested as well!

NicolasDuToit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I would also be interested in getting a copy of the file.

Kailash_Shaw
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @antose , would be a great help if could get a copy.

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey! I am temporarily sharing a link to this file.
Feel free to give feedback with results

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jgsx5BAGAr3rv9D7N5QVLdCk3jDRqLxE/view?usp=sharing

Kailash_Shaw
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you @antose !!