Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

document open call failed

Hi All,

My schedulers from QMC are failing with following error in Log files:

4/23/2015 03:12:24.9250874ErrorDocument open call failed. The document might require username and password.
4/23/2015 03:12:24.9250874InformationAttempted to load the document without data.
4/23/2015 03:12:24.9250874ErrorThe document failed to open.

Please help

13 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

ya..understood..even I saw this issue recently on my qv environment!

i believe it's causing do to the some network/memory related issue.

tht's way i asked on my previous post whether ur able to run through QEMC manually or not, it's not application issue i believes..even if u scheduled this application it' will run next time on words with out failing reload.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Erika,

there are several post such as this, where the Document open call failed. The document might require username and password. error appears to be a Red Herring! After all the Error DOES say 'might'

I would check out the following article https://qlikcommunity.qliktech.com/thread/61646 , in particular the section added by

Regards

Andy

bhavikumehta
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Venkat - I am facing same error message on Reloading the dashboard through QMC, however, manual reload runs fine. Dashboard has section access implemented.

Please suggest a solution. Thank you.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is the service account that is running the Qlikview services listed (as ADMIN) in your section access table? If not, then please add this aacount to SA and manually reload the document before publishing on your server..