Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

current selection

Hi all,

i have two tabs in the dashboard.  and i have two current selections box in two tabs 

so i need what ever selection i have done in one tab it should show that tab selections only 

Note: i dnt want to use Alt states as i have lot of objects in each tab 

how to do this?

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

One way to clear the selections made in tab1 when you moved to tab 2. for this, you do with a trigger

View solution in original post

tresesco
MVP
MVP

There are couple of ways of handling selection control, Alternate State and Set Analysis and triggers (which is not a good solution I would say). Set analysis for your case would more tedious since you have to make changes to all expressions in a sheet. However, if you use alternate state to a sheet, you don't have to go and set/change alternate states for all objects, because by default they would inherit the property from the parent object sheet. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

One way to clear the selections made in tab1 when you moved to tab 2. for this, you do with a trigger

tresesco
MVP
MVP

There are couple of ways of handling selection control, Alternate State and Set Analysis and triggers (which is not a good solution I would say). Set analysis for your case would more tedious since you have to make changes to all expressions in a sheet. However, if you use alternate state to a sheet, you don't have to go and set/change alternate states for all objects, because by default they would inherit the property from the parent object sheet.