Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III

Toggling Condition in Qlikview

Hi,

While creating toggle buttons using Text object, how can we create a show/hide conditions based on below condition

Condition 1 - If A is selected the deselect B and vice-versa(Toggle A/B) 

Condition 2 - If A is selected and B is already in deselected form and then if we Click on A to deselect it then both the buttons should be in deselected form, but vice-versa should not be there (we should not be able to select both the button at same time, but disablement should work).

Looking for your response 🙂

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, I have already tried that approach but it will not fulfill the Condition-2 in my Query, its good for Condition 1.

Anyways I was able to fulfill my both of the conditions

View solution in original post

2 Replies
raji6763
Creator II
Creator II

hi,

solution here.

1. Create one Variable in Variable Overview Window

(vToggle)

1. create First text box (A)

Change the text box Properties – Action – External – Set variable – Put down Variable Name

I.e. vToggle and set value as 1.

1.  Create Second text box (B)

Change the text box Properties – Action – External – Set variable – Put down Variable Name

i.e. vToggle and set value as 2.

Now create one chart whatever Bar or any thing

Suppose you took Bar chart then go to the Properties – Layout  and in Conditional window write down one condition like    if(vToggle =1,1,0)

1. Now Pass one condition to the A text box like Properties – Layout  and in condition Window Write down condition like     if(vToggle =2,1,0)

1.  Now Pass one condition to the B text box like Properties – Layout  and in condition Window Write down condition like     if(vToggle =1,1,0)

you can use different color for buttons also.

naddasandeep
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response, I have already tried that approach but it will not fulfill the Condition-2 in my Query, its good for Condition 1.

Anyways I was able to fulfill my both of the conditions