Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis or mapping load

Hi Friends,

I am  trying to generate a report where I want to get total sale values and quantities .

explanation:

When customers buy expensive products they get free gift , so items are two types standard and free gift . When they buy standard item they get free gift but not all the customers are eligible for it. In database they are hard codes as standard =0 and free gift as =1.

I have created a straight table, taken [order date], [order number],[order value] as dimensions.

From master calendar selected fields in to multi box as year, month and week and Product type into another multi box.

When I select required dates and product type as [standard] I am getting all orders without free gift as well. When I select product type as [free gift] I am only getting free gift item with zero values as they are free.

Aim 1: I would like to get only orders with free gifts and the total of that order.

Aim 2: I want to count each count of free gift to find out top 10.

All the fields are in brackets.

below is simple example .Hope this make sense. Thank you .

gift.png

18 Replies
madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

It is dashboard, what do you like to see in excel.

sunny_talwar

Share the dashboard then ... The reason I asked for Excel was to get the raw data to create a sample app.. But if you are willing to share your dashboard, then nothing can be better than that

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

please find the excel file Sunny.

sunny_talwar

I thought you were going to attach your dashboard

sunny_talwar

May be like attached

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny, It is showing values when there is no filter, please add select field and click on free gift , the values are becoming zero again. could you please check.

sunny_talwar

Which field say free gift?

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Product type has got standard and  free gift .

sunny_talwar

It seems that not all Amount = 0 are free gift? Is that true? I am not completely sure, but may be one of these

1)

=Sum({<Amount= {'0'}>}Aggr(Sum(TOTAL <[order guid]> {<[order guid] = P({<Amount= {'0'}>} [order guid]), Product_Type>} Amount), [order guid], SKU))

2)

=Sum({<Product_Type= {'Free_Gift'}>}Aggr(Sum(TOTAL <[order guid]> {<[order guid] = P({<Product_Type= {'Free_Gift'}>} [order guid]), Product_Type>} Amount), [order guid], SKU))