Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Printed graphs through Access Point not showing selections

I’m having a bit of an issue with the print versions of my graphs in Access Point.

In most of the sheets when I go to print a graph the selection statues appear at the bottom and the title field - which I’ve set as expressions to contain field selections - appear correctly. It looks exactly like it does in the dashboard itself.

However, for some reason on some sheets this doesn’t seem to work. The graph image is always correct so it is passing through the selections, but 'No selections’ appears underneath the graph, and none of the title expressions are carried over. Even though the graphs themselves have updated correctly.

I've spend a while comparing them but I can't figure out what  could be causing this.

Any help much appreciated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check whether you are using Alternate States, if Alternate States are used then you won't get current selections.  Can you attach sample file so that it would be easier to find the issue.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
avinashelite

Strange !! are you using any alternate state on the sheets ??  how you have included the selection in the exports ? because only IE plugine has the export with  current selection feature

could you share the images where your having this issues

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

It would be great if you attach the screenshots also it would be great if you can create a sample application which replicates this behavior.

Check with different browser and also with IE plugin, whether you are experiencing same behavior.

Also let us know what version and what service release you have installed on server.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check whether you are using Alternate States, if Alternate States are used then you won't get current selections.  Can you attach sample file so that it would be easier to find the issue.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Aaah that would be it. I am using alternate states. I used them not realising this would be a consequence. Strange how this only effects graphs and not tables though.

Thanks for your help everyone.