Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
300sss300
Creator
Creator

Different Colors for Different Conditions

HI All,

I am analyzing the numeric values between 2 periods lets say year 2015 and 2016.

If variation in "chart" is positive color should be Green.... If negative it should be red....???????????????????

Also if I want to make a pivot table How can I use down arrow and up arrow symbols With % variations.

Best Regards,

stalwar1brunobertels

7 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Khyam,

Khyam Aslam wrote:

If variation in "chart" is positive color should be Green.... If negative it should be red....???????????????????

You can try back ground expression like If(YourExpression >0,LightGreen(),LightRed())

Also if I want to make a pivot table How can I use down arrow and up arrow symbols With % variations.

You can check the below link for symbol representation.

Qlik Design Blog : Replacing images with Geomet... | Qlik Community

300sss300
Creator
Creator
Author

Suppose the data is as follows:

Date    Values    Var $    VAR %

Jan-15    100      

Feb-15    120      

Mar-15    140      

Jan-16    80    -20    -20%

Feb-16    160    40    33%

Mar-16    65    -75    -54%

In Qlik I have only 2 fields Date and Values Variation is calculated by using Above (Sum) Formula.

Now Bar Chart containing Above Sum Expression is showing variation but in same color.

What I need is that Same Bar Chart showing variations for Jan 16 to Mar 16 should show Red color for Jan 16 and mar16 and Green color for Feb 16

stalwar1

300sss300
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks!

Can you please give real time example for If(YourExpression >0,LightGreen(),LightRed())

Lets say I have bar chart with expression Sum(Sales) - Above (Sum(Sales))

How to use this expression and where???

Best Regards,

300sss300
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks !

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

In a strait table for the mesure who calculate the variance

for example like this

i have dimension week

cells from last year , cells from current years and the difference between weeks

the difference has a specific format with an arrow and color depending of positive or negative variance.

in Qlik Sense select for format mesure specific :

and add this format :

▲  ###0;▼  ###0

then in the color expression panel add your color mesure

for example for me my color mesure is

if(

Count({$<[Resultat Rapport Rdv]={'Vendu'},[Statut organisme au moment de l'appel]-={'Client'}>}[Resultat Rapport Rdv])

-

rangesum(above(Count({$<[Resultat Rapport Rdv]={'Vendu'},[Statut organisme au moment de l'appel]-={'Client'}>}[Resultat Rapport Rdv]),1,1))>0

,rgb(0, 255, 110),rgb(255, 0, 34))

hope it helps