Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

Charts Gauge / Pie ??

Hi,

Can anyone please help on these?

pie.PNG   How can i get this. I'm trying using with Gauge chart but not working properly. It should change based on the values.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That means, Are you going to have values with again Square box color too?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That means, Are you going to have values with again Square box color too?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes Anil.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think so. Rather maintain in single legend instead splitting to all plots

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually i did it in Pie chart but am unable to split that values plots.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you getting when you check "Value on Data points"

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sss.PNG

Like this am getting.Presentation - > Show Legend.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

disable the Legend option and use "Value Data points" checked for expression. And show the image?

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

COMMM.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you attach application?