Did you mean: 
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

All values excluded when value selected

Hi guys,

I'm not able to do something,

you can find attached the QVW

i have one column "dimension" and two listbox's with one expression each, like this:

=if(not Match(dimension,'a 1','b 1','c 1','d 1','e 1','f 1','g 1'), dimension) => for the first listbox

=if(not Match(dimension,'a','b','c','d','e','f','g'), dimension) => for the second listbox

for example, when i select a value on the first listbox, all the values for the second listbox goes grey (excluded).

i just to be able to select values on both listboxes.

PS: there is solutions on the script, but i want to do it with chart expressions (if it is possible)

Thanks

29 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this expression

=Sum({$<dimension -= {'a 1','b 1','c 1','d 1','e 1','f 1','g 1'}>+AS<dimension -= {'a','b','c','d','e','f','g'}>}amount)

Capture.PNG

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

What about this ?

Learning never stops.
sunny_talwar

Also, selection in both should work

Capture.PNG

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion
Author

i think we are almost good, i just want this:

when i select 'a' on the first listbox, just see 'a' on the table, same  when i use the second listbox only

sunny_talwar

Isn't that is what we are seeing? When 'a' is selected, we are only seeing 'a' from inherited state?

sunny_talwar

May be this

=If(GetSelectedCount(dimension) > 0 and GetSelectedCount(dimension, FALSE(), 'AS') > 0,

Sum({$<dimension -= {'a 1','b 1','c 1','d 1','e 1','f 1','g 1'}>+AS<dimension -= {'a','b','c','d','e','f','g'}>}amount),

If(GetSelectedCount(dimension) > 0 and GetSelectedCount(dimension, FALSE(), 'AS') = 0,

Sum({$<dimension -= {'a 1','b 1','c 1','d 1','e 1','f 1','g 1'}>}amount),

If(GetSelectedCount(dimension) = 0 and GetSelectedCount(dimension, FALSE(), 'AS') > 0,

Sum({AS<dimension -= {'a','b','c','d','e','f','g'}>}amount), Sum(amount))))

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion
Author

What a mess ! Thank you

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion
Author

wasn't expecting something complicated like this, but i will use this

sunny_talwar

Well, things get messy when you don't want to resolve them in script