Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minachasent
Contributor
Contributor

How to add a Qlik ringtone

Hello everyone,
Now I want to add some sound effects or music to my device through Qlik, how do I do that?
Is this one of the best solutions for music and klingeltöne filmmusik lovers?
Can someone give me a reasonable answer?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @minachasent,

Have a look at previous Qlik Community thread How to add sounds in qlikview chart item? which details how to add a macro.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @minachasent,

Have a look at previous Qlik Community thread How to add sounds in qlikview chart item? which details how to add a macro.  

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
DulcieDulcie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for sharing this free article on this topic.

Download a list of free sonnerie gratuite at the website: https://sonneriefrance.com/

Massimiliano11
Contributor
Contributor

Goditi la tua nuova suoneria telefon e dona un tocco unico e speciale alla tua esperienza telefonica nel 2023. Scarica suonerie gratis da e-suonerie.com e mantieni il tuo dispositivo sempre al passo con le ultime tendenze!

Eunice3636
Contributor
Contributor

A music lover like me really enjoyed your article. To share more about the music, I have the same ringtones as you, Tonos de llamada Canciones gratis. Wishing everyone a good day

venessaghan
Contributor
Contributor

Why use Qlik for setting ringtones when Androids have built-in functions for it? For iPhones, you can find the necessary software here. I tried setting up a ringtone via Qlik and wasted 3 hours. With this software, you can simply upload an mp3 file, convert it to the desired format, and download the ringtone directly to your phone.