Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aniket_patil
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Ad authentication Issue

Hi,

I want help regarding ad authentication using LDAP string in Qlikview. Migration is going on as the QlikView production servers domain has also changed, but users are still on the previous domain.

Hence we are unable to fetch users using the LDAP string. Let me explain in detail, Suppose the previous domain is abc.com and the new domain is xyz.com. So the new server received is with xyz/ domain, When we use abc/ domain we get an error. 

The server team has one solution: to make a new server into the abc.com domain or make one service to call for ad authentication.

I want to know, Is there any method with which we can integrate authentication service using API.

QlikView

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @aniket_patil,

Have a look at Qlik Support article Is it possible to set up multiple Active Directory domains within one QlikView Server? which details the steps to add DSC connections from other domains.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello @aniket_patil,

Have a look at Qlik Support article Is it possible to set up multiple Active Directory domains within one QlikView Server? which details the steps to add DSC connections from other domains.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
aniket_patil
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks, @Chip_Matejowsky for prompt response. We have rather suggested to the client to use the old domain till the transition. We will change it post the migration of users from the old to the new domain.