cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemanthande
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Nprint Connection issues

We have QlikSense (Dev and Prd licence) and Qliknprint  (1 license) 

We are trying to upgrade the versions from Nov 2020 ver to the current version. 

I was trying to create a new connection in Qlik nprint  to test out few things and created app and connection when I run verification I get the following error, but the connection gets created and I get "Generated" message and and when I try to trigger this nothing happens . Any response would be appreciated.

Using Service account :   <XYZDomain>\qliknprint 

but I logged in to the Qnprint as my self. 

 Engine: qliknprint

m Initializing..
m The connection parameters are formally valid.
m The QRS is reachable on the port 4242 of the "Proxy Address".
m The http/https protocol in the Proxy address is correct.
m Installed certificates are valid to connect to Qlik Sense.
The "Identity" and the Qlik NPrinting Engine service account are a Windows domain user.
m Get the version, proxyId, and a list of all apps from QRS on the "Proxy Address".
m The Sense App ID is available.
m The user running the Qlik NPrinting Engine Windows service is a Qlik Sense RootAdmin.
m Get App information from QRS on the "Proxy Address" for the "Sense App ID".
m The "Proxy Address", "Sense App ID" and "Identity" can be used for a connection to a Qlik Sense Engine.
m All Qlik Sense engines are reachable from the Qlik NPrinting Engine computers.
m Lookup the Qlik Sense Proxy port from QRS on the "Proxy Address".
m The Qlik Sense Proxy port is reachable on the "Proxy Address".
m Perform a GetTicket request to the Qlik Sense Proxy on the "Proxy Address".
m Qlik NPrinting webrenderer can reach Qlik Sense hub
m Completed

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

If you dont meet any of those requirements then you know the reason why something is not working.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

To sum up,

•  
  • The NPrinting engine service account, 
  • the NPrinting server and the 
  • Qlik Sense server 

These must be members of the same domain.

Also ensure that your domain account used to run the NPrinting services is rootadmin on the Qlik Sense server.

If you are certain you have check all the points and review the help pages provided by Lech, and you still have the issue, I suggest you start a support case to investigate this further.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!