Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
HollyJohnson
Employee
Employee

We hope to reach even more educators and students in 2024!

Happy New Year from the Qlik Academic Program! Throughout 2023 we continued to support our educators and students around the globe with our amazing free software and resources. We supported universities with guest lectures about the importance of analytics, as well as hands on workshops in which students build their first Qlik Sense application.  We continued to host global webinars to spread the word about our resources and we worked closely with our wonderful 2023 Educator Ambassadors to learn about how they use our program in their teaching. 

Here is some of the feedback we received during 2023:

Thrive in the educational odyssey with Qlik's Academic Program! A dual triumph for educators and students alike, this program is a crucible where analytical prowess is forged, giving a formidable edge in the competitive job market. - Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń

Easy to use with good explanations - UC Leuven-Limburg

Qlik Academic Program meets my professional needs, gives our students free Qlik software and resources to become the next generation of data experts - The Bucharest University of Economic Studies

very important and valuable for students learning how to digitalize processes - Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin

I have been using Qlik products in my classes for over 20 years, and they have always been well received and useful as a complement to processes and analytics. - University of Vigo-Centro Universitário de la Defensa Marin

Qlik AP helped me a lot in finishing my Thesis. Thank you for that! - Technische Universität Dortmund

if you'd like to learn more about our program, please go to qlik.com/academicprogram

2 Comments