cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CGJA
Creator II
Creator II

Formato Multi KPI

buenas tardes me gustaria saber como hacer mas peque aun el numero de un milti KPI

CGJA_0-1689723219918.png

esos aun los quiero hacer mas pekeños, en el menu 

CGJA_1-1689723325547.png

ya los tengo como mini pero aun lo quiero hacer mas pequeña la fuente , o en donde hay una opcion para personalizar ese formato

espero me pudan apoyar

Mil gracias!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mageste
Partner - Contributor III

Olá! 

Você pode customizar o tamanho da fonte através de CSS dentro da aba 'Styles' no próprio objeto Multi KPI.

Fiz um teste aqui com o seguinte comando e funcionou:

.ui.mini.statistic .value {
font-size: 10px !important;
}

Na imagem em anexo mostro onde você pode encontrar a aba 'Styles' dentro do objeto Multi KPI, e também mostro a janela do DevTools que usei para identificar a classe do texto do KPI.

-----

Hi there! 

You can change the font-size by using CSS under the 'Styles' part in the Multi KPI object. 

I tested the following command and it worked just fine:

}

In the following print you can see where to find this 'Styles' part and also the DevTools windows, which I used to find the proper class of the KPI text we wanted to modify.

font_size_css.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mageste

Olá! 

Você pode customizar o tamanho da fonte através de CSS dentro da aba 'Styles' no próprio objeto Multi KPI.

Fiz um teste aqui com o seguinte comando e funcionou:

}

Na imagem em anexo mostro onde você pode encontrar a aba 'Styles' dentro do objeto Multi KPI, e também mostro a janela do DevTools que usei para identificar a classe do texto do KPI.

-----

Hi there! 

You can change the font-size by using CSS under the 'Styles' part in the Multi KPI object. 

I tested the following command and it worked just fine:

}

In the following print you can see where to find this 'Styles' part and also the DevTools windows, which I used to find the proper class of the KPI text we wanted to modify.

font_size_css.png

CGJA
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Mil gracias @mageste  eres muy amable