cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thsmi_
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Display List of Names

Hello everyone, I'm new to Qlik Sense and seeking assistance. I have encountered a task wherein I aim to present a list of project names based on their launch status. Currently, these names are displayed collectively in a single box as shown below
List of Names in Single BoxList of Names in Single Box

The image above is using Concat expression: 

concat({<[Launch Status] = {'Launched'}>} distinct [Name],', ')
concat({<[Launch Status] = {'In Progress'}>} distinct [Name],', ')
concat({<[Launch Status] = {'Deferred'}>} distinct [Name],', ')

But I would prefer the list of project names to be displayed in separate text boxes, as depicted in the image below. (This arrangement would enable me to view the list of documents associated with each project simply by hovering over the respective text box) 
List of Names in Separate Boxes according to the Status ProjectList of Names in Separate Boxes according to the Status Project

Would anyone be able to offer guidance or assistance in achieving this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance 🙂

Labels (6)
1 Reply
marcus_sommer

Concat() returned a string-array - and you may wrap it with subfield() to grab each available part and with an extra count() of the states you may control the visibility of the objects.

IMO it's a quite bad approach to visualize a larger and unknown amount of information. Better would be just to use a table with the states and names and documents and what ever might be useful.