Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Qliksense job opportunities (based on WFH/100% remote)

Hi All,

Qliksense job opening available in my team, let me know if anyone interested in this role, do email me your updated profile and contact number details @ Devarasu.RASAVELU@charleskeith.com . thanks!

Key Responsibilities

• Participating in business requirements gathering & building end to end data visualization using Qlik
  • Collect data from various source system, translate & load into BI & provide actionable insights from a holistic perspective and identify the opportunities for optimization
  • Understand and document the business need and ensure in the context of building BI solutions.
  • Perform data analysis to identify root cause & trends to support business decision making
  • Provide Data, BI application support and maintenance (Qlikview, Qliksense, Nprinting & SQL)
  • Understand the current state BI landscape and empowering users with data self-service reporting

Experience & Qualifications

• Bachelor's degree in IT computer science/engineering, Mathematics & Analytics
  • Minimum 3 - 5 years of BI hands-on experience is preferred
  • Experience in working with Qlik Scripting, Set analysis, Data modelling (Star, Snowflake schema)
  • Good understanding of their data models, ETL
  • Creative storytelling through data reporting and visualizations.
  • Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
  • Proficiency in using Qlik SaaS, Qlikview, Qliksense, Nprinting, MS SQL, Google Analytics & Salesforce is a plus
  • Strong in excel, PowerPoint, VBA
  • Experience with APIs, Python or any other programming language will be an added advantage

Regards,

Deva

Labels (1)
0 Replies