Harmony for Qlik / Software Engineer/ UK / Permanent

Company name: Differentia Consulting
Company website: www.differentia.consulting
Job location: UK
Applications by: 31st December 2023
Start: Jan 2024
Full time role: YES
Job description:

Join the team that is helping to build Harmony for Qlik, the Qlik management and orchestration platform for Qlik Sense customers both on premise and Qlik Cloud.

If you are a computer software engineer/graduate interested in Analytics APIs Orchestration and would like to flex your software engineering muscle then let's have a chat to see if you would fit into our team.  The role would also suit a Qlik Analyst that is technical enough to want to do the plumbing/integration and not the analytics.

Differentia Consulting has delivered more than 4,000 Qlik projects and services IRO 25k Qlik support tickets a year. With our acquired knowledge we want to help build a flexible interface (using APIs and Webhooks) to Manage and Orchestrate Qlik estates. The no code based solution can then be used to orchestrate operations inhouse by customer support teams, or remotely via managed service teams - without having to access Qlik environments.

The role of software engineer is a full time role and would suit a graduate with maximum of two years experience. The solution is already beyond MVP and looking for early adopters to trial it. During this phase we expect to add more Qlik api capability.  Hence the need to hire quickly.

Please apply in writing to me with a covering note explaining why you would be ideal for the role. We can then have a chat. UK applicants only-sorry.

Email adrian.parker@differentia.consulting for further details

Labels (1)
2 Replies
saipavan
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, it's too late to apply, I assume. Wishing all the best to whoever has joined the team.

saipavan
Contributor
Contributor

The opportunity to work on Harmony for Qlik sounds like an exciting venture. It reminds me of when I first delved into software engineering. It's about building platforms that make a real difference. I remember working on a project where collaboration and innovation were key, much like what Harmony for Qlik seems to embody.