Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

An error occurred - The app you specified could not be found.

Hi All,

The error mentioned in the subject, it almost frequently pops up when opening application.  After I restart the Qlik sense repository services, then I can open and analyze the applications.

I checked my binary files where it has been stored, all my binary files are stored in C:\BI\Apps folder, single binary file is not there in the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Apps folder.

The client is messed up on this, mentioning like "There is no point in having a BI Application and if that is out of service intermittently. And we cannot login to the application when its required most..."

Can anyone please let me know how to sort out this issue?

Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi All,

The above issue got sorted. The issue raised because we have used our own company Qlik license in client Qlik sense also. As this license is activated in two Qlik Sense, the client always gets the above error message. Once we applied the client license, the issue got sorted... 

Thank you everyone for your support and time...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Sounds like an issue with your environment.

Have you done any changes to the environment in prior to these errors statret to occur.

Which version of Qlik Sense are you using?

Have you seen this support article on the topic? https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Opening-a-Sense-App-on-the-Hub-returns-quot-...

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @VegarVegar,

Environmental change - Bound Custom SSL on Dec 2022

Qlik Version - Qlik Sense November 2022 (qliksenseserver: 14.44.5)

Even I have faced the issue now, I haven't gone through the above article, I'll go through it and will get back to you.

Thank you for your information.

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi @Vegar ,

I went through the article, I have increased the max_connections. I informed client to check and work on it, will check further again if it pops up again...

I'll let you all know if it rises again.. Will wait for a while

muhammedraleen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi All,

The above issue got sorted. The issue raised because we have used our own company Qlik license in client Qlik sense also. As this license is activated in two Qlik Sense, the client always gets the above error message. Once we applied the client license, the issue got sorted... 

Thank you everyone for your support and time...