Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Need insights from other sources? Check this out!

The OpenAI Analytics Connector - Coming Soon!

I want to sell some items in my retrogaming collection, but I am not sure exactly what I should sell. I need external insight from the broader retrogaming community to help make a decision based on their sentiment. Ah, I know - I can integrate my Qlik Cloud Analytics retrogaming collection app with OpenAI (#chatgpt ) using the OpenAI Analytics Connector (Coming Soon) to get a general feeling about what people are saying about particular items in my collection. This can help me decide if I should sell it or keep it. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Users can utilize our new, real-time OpenAI analytics connector to embed generative AI content within their analytics apps for natural language context and insights, synthesizing data for supplemental analysis, and asking questions using data from Qlik. This connector is built on the same architecture as our other advanced integrations, allowing direct, engine-level data exchange as the user clicks. The connector is easily accessible from our Analytics Connectors menu and can be used in both the data load process to augment data sets and for real-time questions through expressions within chart objects.

Tags (2)