Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i_vladimirova
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Unable to upload Qlik app from Qlik Data Transfer to Qlik SaaS

Hi, 

I'm not able to upload Qlik app from Qlik Data Transfer to Qlik Cloud.

I get the following errors in the log:

ERROR Error fetching token: ,ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\DataUpload\storage\token.json'

INFO Successfully created token.

ERROR No certificate found - C:\ProgramData\Qlik\DataTransfer\DataUpload\certificate/root.pfx

QDT is installed on a machine with no other Qlik installations, so I'm not sure if root certificate should exist.

Thank you,

I.V.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
i_vladimirova
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Update: The file that I'm trying to upload has section access. I've tried loading a file without section access and it's working. Maybe that is the issue, but if anyone has other suggestions or ideas how to upload qvw with section access, please help. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
i_vladimirova
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Update: The file that I'm trying to upload has section access. I've tried loading a file without section access and it's working. Maybe that is the issue, but if anyone has other suggestions or ideas how to upload qvw with section access, please help. Thanks!

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Hi there,

I m not able to upload qvf of size 1.4GB to SaaS using QDT. However I was able to upload a sample dashboard which had size of around 1.3MB to SaaS cloud through the QDT.

I m not able to figure out the reason for this failure.

Any help pls...

Thanks in Advance