Skip to main content
Announcements
YOUR OPINION MATTERS! Please take the Qlik Experience survey you received via email. Survey ends June 14.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mustafatanyer
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense Cloud Connection Lost

Hİ I am a qliksense cloud user and I have a weird issue sharing an app. I invited a friend to my stream and he accepted. First I made an app and published it and he could see it. It was a simple pie chart. Then I added another single sheet app and published it but this time he can see the app but got connection lost error when clicked the sheet inside the app. When I tried to open the same app I got the same error too. I tried a few things to solve the problem but still could not manage to solve it. Things I tried so far:

1. There is a variable extension object in the app, I erased it and then loaded but didnt work.

2. Tried on different computers and browsers but didnt work

3. Turned off virus protection and tried again but I stii can not manage to open the app still gives both of us connection lost error when clicked the sheet inside the app.

Can anyone help me please ? Is it because I am using the free version ? My app is around 300 kb so I thought I dont need to purchase business version.

Many thanks

0 Replies