Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense server upgrade from June 2018 to Nov 2020 patch3

Hi Experts,

We are planning to upgrade Qlik Sense server from June 2018 to Nov 2020 patch3. Can anyone please suggest if we can go with Nov 2020 patch3  or anyone facing issues with this version.

Quick responses are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Raju

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hi, 

I am not aware of any major issues with Qlik Sense November 2020 Patch 3. However since Patch 4 has been released I would suggest to upgrade to this one as there are 4 defect addressed.

But upgrading from Qlik Sense June 2018 to Qlik Sense  November 2020 is a large gap so you will most likely experience behavior change so I would suggest to review the release notes of the major version in between as well making sure to test the new version in your environment with your apps.

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bastien_Laugiero

Hi, 

I am not aware of any major issues with Qlik Sense November 2020 Patch 3. However since Patch 4 has been released I would suggest to upgrade to this one as there are 4 defect addressed.

But upgrading from Qlik Sense June 2018 to Qlik Sense  November 2020 is a large gap so you will most likely experience behavior change so I would suggest to review the release notes of the major version in between as well making sure to test the new version in your environment with your apps.

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.