Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlliT_Ger
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense: Get new created columns in Teams folder with metadata connector

Hi everyone,

I hope y'all are doing good!

Also I hope I chose the right category for this.

We are using Qlik Sense on premise and are able to connect to our Sharepoint (Office365) with the metadata connector.

Now we have a Teams folder Folder with some documents in it. Also the team who created them added new columns for the documents in the Teams folder for further informations to the documents. 

They want me to load the metadata from the documents with the new created columns in the Teams folder into a new Qlik Sense app.

When I connect to the Sharepoint with that connector and route through Teams to get into this folder, I just can see the standard metadata-fields (name, last created, modified, ...) but not the new created columns.

This is the internal Link to the Teams folder with the new columns:

https://alfredtalkelogisticservices.sharepoint.com/sites/Investitions-Committee/Freigegebene%20Dokum...

If I go to the General folder I can not see the new columns. But I see that in the link it also routes through "Forms/AllItems.aspx". Is that like a view that saves the new columns in it?

Normally i go into the "Freigegebene Dokumente/General Folder" to see the documents.

I hope that the explanation is clear. Otherwise ask me for more information.

If someone could help me here and explain how i can get new created columns in a Teams folder, that would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Olli Tittes

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OlliT_Ger
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I got the solution! 

I previously selected "ListFiles" in the connector which just lists the files and the basic metadata from the teams folder.

Instead I now chose "ListItemsFromID" and got the listID from the link. Now i have all the metadata from the files and also the new created columns.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TcnCunha_M
Creator II
Creator II

Hello

I belive you have to follow this info here
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Integrated_Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_...

Required parameters are marked with an asterisk (*) in the dialog. The table fields are displayed under the Data preview tab. You can select fields individually by selecting the box beside each field name. Select Insert script after you have made your selection.

As you think, so shall you become.
OlliT_Ger
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I got the solution! 

I previously selected "ListFiles" in the connector which just lists the files and the basic metadata from the teams folder.

Instead I now chose "ListItemsFromID" and got the listID from the link. Now i have all the metadata from the files and also the new created columns.