cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qsadmin
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Users to Reload the Application from the Sheet

I have an Application, In that a button is given to reload the data from the Sheet. Is there any possibility that the reload can be the done from the user end after publishing and giving access to the users to that dashboard.

Qsadmin_0-1713433624238.png

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you can allow that in security rules, that is fine, and user can do that. 

I would prefer to not allow users due to implications (Ex, SLA defined per solutions, Criteria met etc.).

Perhaps check this if that helps? Managing data with dynamic views | Qlik Sense on Windows Help

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Qsadmin
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply @Anil_Babu_Samineni , But even after enabling the reload access to user, He/ She can only reload it by giving right click on the Dashboard without opening it and able to do it like below:

Qsadmin_0-1713437441245.png

I need to reload the dashboard from the Sheet using a button and it is not working and giving the below error.

Qsadmin_2-1713437783163.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me this sounds still the access privileges. Can user see the task in QMC?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Nicolae_Alecu
Creator
Creator

Hello @Qsadmin ,

The user should have professional license and access to data connections. 

Best Regards,