Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_Schoeller
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Cloud Export Issue: Users Encountering 'Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again' Message

Good morning everyone, the users of an application I developed on Qlik Cloud are encountering an issue while trying to export charts in xlsx and image formats. As the developer and owner of the application, I've granted them the same access privileges. However, when they click on the download button, the export window appears, but is subsequently replaced by the message in Portuguese: 'Há algo de errado, tente novamente' (Translation: 'Something went wrong, please try again').

Captura de tela 2023-12-08 100118.png

I've ensured that users have the necessary permissions, and this issue doesn't occur for me. Can you provide insights or suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this problem specific to Qlik Cloud?

Note: The application has been published in a managed space. Additionally, I've published a version in a shared space, but the error persists.

Thank you!

Christian Schoeller

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Christian_Schoeller !

I recommend you verifying the permissions of the space. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Christian_Schoeller !

I recommend you verifying the permissions of the space. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
SuporteToccato
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Certifique-se de 'limpar os dados de cache do navegador, informações do site, etc.' >>>'Todo o tempo' ou 'tudo' e teste novamente.

Isso deve resolver o problema.