Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
therealdees
Creator III
Creator III

How to make this expression respect filter?

Hi,

I have a expression that works with alternate states that is applied to a filter, for which I'm using as an 'exclusion' filter. Whatever is selected in this specific filter, will remove customer_ids from the calculation.

Everything works fine, except it won't respect the customer_id filter selections (not the exclusion, but a normal filter)

How can I make this expression respect the customer_id selected and still work with the 'exclusion' filter?

Count(Distinct {<customer_id = E({BrandExclusion<product_brand = {$(=chr(39)&GetFieldSelections(product_brand_exc,''',''',20,'BrandExclusion')&chr(39))}>} customer_id)>} customer_id)

therealdees_0-1712588120059.png

In the picture above you can see the KPI (Clientes 14.602) is calculating considering every customer_id that matches the set analysis condition of the excluded brands and ignores the fact I'm filtering a single customer_id (81895). What I need is to display data for the selected customer_ids (if selected at all) and also exclude the registry if the customer has bought any of the brands selected in the 'exclusion' filter

PS: I changed the field names to facilitate understanding of the expression; key_cliente = customer_id

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, can you try with?:

Count(Distinct {<customer_id = P(customer_id) * E({BrandExclusion<product_brand = {$(=chr(39)&GetFieldSelections(product_brand_exc,''',''',20,'BrandExclusion')&chr(39))}>} customer_id)>} customer_id)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, can you try with?:

Count(Distinct {<customer_id = P(customer_id) * E({BrandExclusion<product_brand = {$(=chr(39)&GetFieldSelections(product_brand_exc,''',''',20,'BrandExclusion')&chr(39))}>} customer_id)>} customer_id)