• 149,674 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

App Development

Filter dimensions so they are not displayed in my table

Hello everyone,   I have two questions:    1 -  So I have a table, that is showing different countries in europe and their respective population. One ... Show More

Hello everyone,

I have two questions: 

1 - 

So I have a table, that is showing different countries in europe and their respective population.

One of the columns in my dataset is Country, and there I have all european countries. However, I would like to leave some countries out, I do not need them in my table.. 

how can i do that?

2 - The Totals are shown on top of my table, I would like to have them displayed on the bottom of it. How do i do trhat?

thanks in advance!

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

Spaces logo

Hi, Could someone tell me where I can find the logos of the different types of spaces in good quality? (or transfer them to me). Attached is a screens... Show More

Hi,

Could someone tell me where I can find the logos of the different types of spaces in good quality? (or transfer them to me). Attached is a screenshot of what I would like in better quality.

Kind regards.

Capture d'écran 2024-05-02 102440.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Creating a continuous WOW graph

Hi,  I have data where essentiall i have as follows: NAME TAG Nick mapped John mapped Alex unmapped Sophie mapped   i would like to crea... Show More

Hi, 

I have data where essentiall i have as follows:

NAME TAG
    Nick mapped
    John mapped
    Alex unmapped
    Sophie mapped

i would like to create somehow a graph that shows a week on week flow of the status of mapped vs. unmapped . Lets assume i had the data above from Week 4 and then rereun the data next week, Week 5 and Alex now has become unmapped. I would like to have a rolling tracker if you will - showing the changes of mapped and unmapped,. 

Is trhere a way to do this in Qlik

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Dimension as a measure

Hi,  I am creating a pivot table where I have a measure which gives a count of ID. I need to to make it a dimension and collapse it so that it shows t... Show More

Hi,

I am creating a pivot table where I have a measure which gives a count of ID. I need to to make it a dimension and collapse it so that it shows the count and upon clicking the expand option, I have to see new set of dimensions which will give the data for the count.

Something like this

Dim1 count      
    ABC 200 ID Name Country
        1 aa A
        2 ab B
        3 bc N
    Show Less
  • forum

Security & Governance

"Qlik Sense Exploited in Cactus Ransomware Campaign": Is this true? Does Qlik h...

Greetings! I just saw this article about a supposed ransomware security risk in QliK Sense and would like to receive instructions on what to do (if tr... Show More

Greetings!

I just saw this article about a supposed ransomware security risk in QliK Sense and would like to receive instructions on what to do (if true):

https://www.arcticwolf.com/resources/blog/qlik-sense-exploited-in-cactus-ransomware-campaign/

Customers are asking us about it, but I can't find anything related to this issue in the community.  Please advise and referer to @diagonjope in your note, so that I can get a notification.

Cheers,

++José

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Full load warning message

Subsequent to executing a full load task, the following warning message appears in our Qlik Replicate log:00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W:... Show More
    Subsequent to executing a full load task, the following warning message appears in our Qlik Replicate log:

00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W: 'LOAD_DATA (33)' event of table 'SIEBEL'.'S_ORG_EXT' with id '2' does not contain all key values, stream position '(null)' (streamcomponent.c:2989)
    00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W: Please use the ASSERTION logger in the verbose mode to log all possible problematic events of all captured tables (streamcomponent.c:2990)

Find attached the verbose log file
    What could be the issue?
    Thank you very much.
    Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qliksense Load not allowing me to Qlik

Anyone seen something where on the load editor, the button to load data is greyed out and you cannot click?   how do you fix?  
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Qlik NPrinting migration

Hello, I'm working on a Qlik nPrinting migration on a new server which have the May 2023 SR2 release installed. Can you tell me how to deactivate the ... Show More

Hello,

I'm working on a Qlik nPrinting migration on a new server which have the May 2023 SR2 release installed.

Can you tell me how to deactivate the license of my old server to activate it on the new one ? In the activation panel, i don't have access to a desactivation option.

Emmanuel_DORR_0-1714638865835.png

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Qlik NPrinting 2021 Task Log Files?

Hi, I want to look at the log files to investigate what is causing our Tasks stuck in running status. In Nprinting, Admin tab-->Task Executions-->Task... Show More

Hi,

I want to look at the log files to investigate what is causing our Tasks stuck in running status.

In Nprinting, Admin tab-->Task Executions-->Task-->Log--->The log doesn't give any information about what is happening in the background.

I see there are various logs in ProgramData folder such as nprinting_engine, nprinting_manager, nprinting_scheduler etc, but when i search the content of the logs based on Task ID, none of them give any result.

Life was easy with nprinting v16 logs, 

Could you help me how which log contain the information about the task and what is causing the running status issue.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Front End Calculations SET, AGGR, IF?

Cheers people I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results. The income data is A:C - result E:G columns. ... Show More

Cheers people

I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results.

The income data is A:C - result E:G columns.

I need to COUNT the DISTINCT number of Barcodes according to the Manufacture minimal Rating.

MindaugasBacius_0-1714477727496.png

Manufacturer Rating Barcode
    A 1 1
    A 1 1
    A 2 3
    A 2 4
    A 4 5
    B 2 6
    B 2 6
    B 2 8
    B 3 9
    C 1 10
    C 2 11
    C 3 12

Thank you in advance for helping me out!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!