Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvaneeckhout
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Publishing Server

Hello,

I would like to test the publishing server on a x64 windows server with 2012 r2.

Anyway, I don't find a way to have the trial setup which apparently is QlikViewServer_Win2012andUp.exe?

Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Nico

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Qlikview server is a licensed version and it is not available for trial.

If you want to still get an access, contact near by Qlik Partner or contact Qlik Directly.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should reach out to your account manager to see if they can get you a trial license for Publisher.  Please note though, you should not apply this in your production environment that is likely running the Reload Engine currently, as it will convert all those task such that if you decide not to purchase, you would likely have to redo all of your tasks...  At a minimum, you would need a backup of the QVPR prior to applying the license, and if you then choose not to purchase, you would need to follow the steps in the following article to remove the license etc...

How to Remove Publisher license 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Qlikview server is a licensed version and it is not available for trial.

If you want to still get an access, contact near by Qlik Partner or contact Qlik Directly.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should reach out to your account manager to see if they can get you a trial license for Publisher.  Please note though, you should not apply this in your production environment that is likely running the Reload Engine currently, as it will convert all those task such that if you decide not to purchase, you would likely have to redo all of your tasks...  At a minimum, you would need a backup of the QVPR prior to applying the license, and if you then choose not to purchase, you would need to follow the steps in the following article to remove the license etc...

How to Remove Publisher license 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.