Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonybi
Creator
Creator

pie_Doubt

Hi All,

How do we merge 2 pie charts and also Plot Values Inside Segments is not available in pie chart

How do I show as per below snapshot.

PFB for your referencelogIn_Output.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

No, but there is again work around, you need to create the additional chart, in which you need to traparent everything except data points and place exactly above the same chart. So in your case there will be total 4 charts to achieve the value inside segment which will make a lot of complexity, that is why I have used legends to show the data

View solution in original post

5 Replies
antonybi
Creator
Creator
Author

Kindly suggest whether it is possible or not?

Kushal_Chawda

I don't think it is possible to achieve the same graph with single pie chart due to it's limitation. One workaround could be like below in which I have placed two pie chart one above other. upper pie chart is transparent.

Capture.JPG

Kushal_Chawda

or this

Capture.JPG

Or you can use the Sunburst extension , on below link

Qlik Branch

antonybi
Creator
Creator
Author

But how about plot values in side segments which is not available in pie chart

It it possible???

Kushal_Chawda

No, but there is again work around, you need to create the additional chart, in which you need to traparent everything except data points and place exactly above the same chart. So in your case there will be total 4 charts to achieve the value inside segment which will make a lot of complexity, that is why I have used legends to show the data