Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

loadings

Hi folks!!

I have a qlikview file I´ve created by myself with 15 tables. I think data arquitecture is already fine but when I reload 4 or 5 times without closing file, runtime is as high as I have to close process. If I switch off and switch on the computer, I have no problem to load data quickly.

I upload data diagram to show you my relations between tables. I have 1 GB RAM and I take off synthetic keys to bulid my own key fields. I reviewed all things I supose it could get me problems, but I don´t feel any improvement. File size is now 4.632 KB.

Is the file too big? How I could I improve memory requiered? What I can I do?

I appreciate any answer.

Thanks, Fiber9906

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't think that that would change anything because you say that it gets slower after a few reloads.
If the problem is in Qlikview it would be slow at the first load also IMO.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I currently work with a which is 3 times as big so the size can not be the problem I think.
From what I read I would rather think it is more related to your computer then to the Qlikview file.

Keep an eye on your running processes in your task manager, maybe that will give you some more information.

Not applicable
Author

Hi!

I am agree with you, but this is what I have, so I have to solve this prblem if I could whiout changing my computer. I thing I thought it could be changed is that my own key fields are builded on the script as field1&'-'field2&'-'&field3 as keyname. Could be the process improve if I do those keys on my sql access view? I mean instead of wrintig on the code?

What do you think?

Appreciated. Fiber9906

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't think that that would change anything because you say that it gets slower after a few reloads.
If the problem is in Qlikview it would be slow at the first load also IMO.