Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

diagram formula Tab

Hi there,

i am going crazy  now an need an advice for my describe problem.  I have a following initial situation:

I want to take the total sum of 108 681.21 in my second table below. At the same time I dont want to show the months --> like table number 2

Unbenannt.png

But if I remove that dimension (PD_Periode) from my diagram is shown me the wrong total sum How I can still reach the correct amount is displayed instead the wrong result of 92 168.08

I had upload my qvw example. For adaptation of my qvw for demonstration, i would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

1 Reply
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

You need to change your data model. You have several synthetic keys that should not be there.

Further, you use the formula "sum({<PD_JAHR={2011}>} DISTINCT PD_WERT)". The DISTINCT clause removes records from the source data, which I do not think you should do.

Also, calculated directly on the source table (independent of data model) this formula results in 92168,08 which is also what you get if you choose "Formel über alle Werte". So if you want it to evaluate to something else, I think you need to change the PLANDATEN table.

HIC