Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syedzee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Variable value Empty on selection of listbox

Hi,

I'm using search box and searching customer id using it, and keeping my Customer id in variable also i have 4 table in my report all are populating base on searching criteria/Customer id.

Also i have 4 barchart these charts are also rendering data in it but when I have another listbox to render only barchart on specific listbox value for example

If i search customer id=4 all data populated but when i'm drill down bar chart monthly or yearly option using listbox my variable which is storing customer id it goes to empty. 

Note:

How can i keep my first search selection customer id / in variable until i search again using search object.

Thanks

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Really doing to need a QVW which has the issue in order to help with this one, not much anyone is going to be able to do without that further detail I am afraid, too many possibilities otherwise...  You can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble any fields that have info you do not want to expose etc., and not that much data is necessary, the important thing is the data model is visible and there is enough data to see the issue, that along with some detailed steps on how to recreate would be very helpful too.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.