Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nocto
Contributor III
Contributor III

Using a free floating calender referencing to another calender to get values but have problem

Hey guys hopefully you can help me out,

I am using a Free Floating calender, because I have Createtimes and Change times.

Because of that I use this  set Analysis to get the Right Values:

Aggr( count({<  DateNum..change_time_ticket_Cal = p(DateNum..FreeFloating), id..ticket_state_ticket = {2,3,9,10,11}  >} id..ticket), MonthYear..FreeFloating)

My Dimension is MonthYear..FreeFloating

Right now I have the Problem when I am Creating a Chart that when I am using a Free Floating Calender to reference to a changetime Calender to get the values that I want for example March it works. then I get

FreeFloating2.png

But when I select more than 1 Month i get the sum of every selected  Month.

FreeFloating.png

I checked if a activated some Kind of Settings but I did not, so i cant understand why i get this result.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

It seems that your datamodel isn't suitable for your wanted views. It's not clear for me what do you mean with a free floating calendar and how it is associated to your other calendar and the other tables from your datamodel.

I suggest to take a look to a canonical calendar: Canonical-Date 

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

It seems that your datamodel isn't suitable for your wanted views. It's not clear for me what do you mean with a free floating calendar and how it is associated to your other calendar and the other tables from your datamodel.

I suggest to take a look to a canonical calendar: Canonical-Date 

- Marcus