Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Tutorial 2 | TV Finder

If you not sure what this thread is about, refer to the following link, otherwise this week the questions will be more to the point. If there is any question you want to post on this thread pertaining to the attached QVD, please go ahead. I hope I am not the only one with questions

http://community.qlik.com/thread/27889

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In [Document Properties > Sheets] it shows 13 objects/all sheets (i think). Why can I not see them.... how do I unhide these sheets?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,

Byron

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Ok sorry about the delay everyone, QV10 now installed and ready to go

I must say that I really like the TV Finder report. Its simple, and graphically it clearly shows what the the sales associates and customers are looking for. Throughout the week I will going through each sheet tab to explain its purpose there and how its all connected. Please this is a discussion, as I have stated before, I know very little, so this is just my interpretation and understanding and all correction or alternatives would be greatly appreciated

Not applicable
Author

Hi Byron,

I have followed your UK School Analytics with great interest. A great initiative -many thanks!

I have now downloaded the TV Finder, but in in the edit Script it states 'No Script Avalaiable'. Why is this?

Arie

Not applicable
Author

Hi Arie,

Thanks, nice to know it has been of use to you. At one stage I thought I might have Schizophrenia; was only talking to myself

To answer your question, one of the employees from QV got back to me and said that there is just 'no script' for this document. I really need to get back on the band wagon and continue updating this thread;

Not sure if you know this but go to DOCUMENT PROPERTIES > {Untick HideTabrow} on the right hand side. These are the hidden tabs that explains a lot of how the developer got the report to look and work the way it did.

After a much deserved weekend break , I will be adding some comments about the TV FINDER tab. Look forward to your input Arie

Cheers,

Byron

Not applicable
Author

Hi Byron,

Thanks for your input. No, I did not know about the Hide Tabrow option. Anyway, it did not make any diffrence. Also, when I went into Document Settings again it was ticked again! I then went to the Security settings and ticked all those off. But again, when I went into Document Settings, they were once more unticked. Probably has something to do with the password protection of the module?

Enjoy your week-end!

Regards

Arie