Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Toggle YearWeek from Financial & Sales Week

Hi

Im in a situation where a Sales document is viewed by a Finance Team & the Sales Team..

Finance Team want to use Financial Year Week where as sales team want to use normal Year Week.

I have the two seperate fields, FinanceYearWeek & SalesYearWeek already imported.

I would like to make a toggle button with two options  'Show Finance YearWeek'  &   'Show Sales YearWeek'   , when Show finance Year week is selected it will show the FinanceYearWeek field and when Show Sales YearWeek is selected it will hide the Finance week and show the Sales week.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Dan Charlesworth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dan,

Please see the attachment.You can create ListBox with conditional show/hide and place the button on the top. when the user clicks on Sales Week they will see the listbox for Sales and viceversa for fiscal week.

Let me know if you need more help!

Cheers - DV

View solution in original post

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dan,

Please see the attachment.You can create ListBox with conditional show/hide and place the button on the top. when the user clicks on Sales Week they will see the listbox for Sales and viceversa for fiscal week.

Let me know if you need more help!

Cheers - DV

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dan,

I had updated the example. This covers of what I am referring in previous post.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

That is perfect for what i want - thanks ever so much for the perfect response

Kind Regards

Dan

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You are welcome

Cheers - DV

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Dan,

I had receive a message in my email stating that you are still having trouble incorporating this feature. However, I guess the post here is deleted for some reason. Please let me know if you need step-by-step explanation.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Sorry for the late response - Yes i'm sorted now thanks ... Working sweet as a nut!

Thanks Again