Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

Ticketdata.pgo files got corrupted

Hello Experts,

In my Qlik server Ticketdata.pgo files got corrupted. Users were getting authentication error messages while they tried to open dashboards in access point.

I have gone through some posts in community and resolved the issue temporarily by deleting .pgo files manually.

We are facing this issue once in every month.

Could anyone please help me how can we know that .pgo files got corrupted, before users get the authentication issue.

My intention is to resolve the issue before users face it.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Regards,

Raju

Labels (1)
2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Raju, it's very rare to get that issue monthly, if fact it's not usual to get that issue just once (I have found it just a few times in more than 10 years with over a hundred different customers) so if you don't find help here I would try to open a support case to find the cause of the issue.

Regards.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Two things here, I would NOT delete all your .pgo files if only the TicketData.pgo is having issues, here is a Help link explaining what each file does:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Server/Content/QV_Server/QlikView-Server/Q...

What would normally cause issues like this would be something like Anti-virus client scan or say Diskeeper defragmentation utility etc., if it is happening once per month, I would likely get up with the server team to see what utilities they are running regularly.  The other thing that might potentially be a problem is if they are doing some non-standard reboot process as part of monthly updates where our services are not going down cleanly etc.  About all of which I can think of to get you pointed in the right direction.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.