cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikapple
Creator
Creator

Staright table help

HI , I have a staright table. my requirement is by default with  clicking on the field in the staright table the table should not filter, and by clicking on any filters the staright table has to get changed, how to do in qlikview

can anyone please help, its very urgent

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Your question request from QlikSense blog where as yuo are asking in to Qlikview?

Can i move into Qlikview thread and post the solution after that?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlikapple
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Please  move to QlikView  and can you please help me for that

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may define your straight table as "read only" (tab general). Then NO selection can be made in your table,

but any selection in filters or anywhere else will update your straight table. So if you don't want NO selection at all in your table that might help

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Thread moved to Qlikview and follow the same? Follow the same and see?

Guide.png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlikapple
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply. it worked.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please mark proper answer as "Correct Answer"