Did you mean: 
paulwalker
Creator II
Creator II

Snapshot report - point in time

Hi Community,

Can you please help me on below issue.... I was facing issue since month

In the case below,

for CRM =20404319 associating with a Advice - LOEIssued in ServicecaseStatus field and ADV_ExtractDate is 4th July 

If it is Advice - LOE Issued - we have to lookup with NTU Pre-Advice in Advice_Status field and StatusDate is 25th Oct

--- This particular case amount is 2000.

So in my report terms it is in a Advice - LOE issued status for July, Aug and Sep.  (Until Oct 25th,2019)

This value 2000 should be cover under July, Aug and Sep2019.

Please Note only these two CRM's (20404319, 25531683) associating with Advice - LOE Issued

1.PNG

If User select July, Aug and Sep value should should be 2000.

Can you please help on expression ?

do we need to develop Scripting or can we write in Set Analysis ??

Let say general example for above scenario:

I purchased a bike Installment based -  my installment start at 01/01/2019 and 20k per month, tenure date 31/12/2019. 

so I have to pay until Dec'2019.  (every month should show in the system 20k)

Thanks In Advance!!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The best I have for you is link to the Design Blog area of Community where you may find some posts that may help you.  

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

There are hundreds of how-to posts in this area, it is generally best to start searching on a single word and see what you get and then use additional words to try to narrow down or change the words you are using to find examples that may be of help.  

My post will also kick things back up, so someone else may have a look as well since you did attach a QVW file too, but they may be a bit confused on exactly what it is you are trying to solve, as I was having a bit of a difficult time following things.  You may want to try to clarify the issue and the expected output of things.

Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.