Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II

Set Analysis - Date Range and Value Greater than

Hi,

I have the attached QlikView Document, there are two tables one table will have All the results the other table is using a set Analysis to exclude results, below is what I want it to exclude...

I want to show CredLim (Credit) greater than or equal to 20

And I also want to exclude EgDates where the EgDate is Greater than or Equal to the Start of the Current Month we are in i.e 01-Aug-2017

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

1) sum({$<CredLim = {'>=20'},EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT {$<EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>} CredLim), CustNo))

2) sum({$<CredLim = {'>=20'},EgDate = {">= $(=TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss')) <TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(EgDate)), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss')) "}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT {$<EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>} CredLim), CustNo))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

1) sum({$<CredLim = {'>=20'},EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT {$<EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>} CredLim), CustNo))

2) sum({$<CredLim = {'>=20'},EgDate = {">= $(=TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss')) <TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(EgDate)), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss')) "}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT {$<EgDate = {"$(='<' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>} CredLim), CustNo))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

sum({$<EgDate = {"$(='>' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT {$<EgDate = {"$(='>' & TimeStamp(Floor(MonthStart(Today())), 'DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss'))"},CredLim={">=20"}>} CredLim), CustNo))