Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reports not showing in webview

Hi all,

I built a report in the Qlikview Desktop application, which is visible to me. I have users that access the module via the web, and when I check on the module in my web browser, the report I created is not in the report drop-down selection (just says "Select a Report").

For reference, I do have the "Allow server reports" option selected in the Desktop application. Is there any other reason I wouldn't be able to access the report in webview?

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey Paul,

• Can you try download the app from access point and open it on your desktop and see if the reports exist?
  • Also Can you try the Open is server option and see if the reports are visible
Not applicable
Author

Ajay,

Can you walk me through the steps to do both of these? I've never tried.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

1. Go to access point and click the arrow next to the app you will see this. Click Download here

Test.png

2. Open your desktop version and click 'Open in Server'. You will see this

Test1.png

In the address enter your server name (computer name) and click open, then it will show you all the apps available.

SunilChauhan
Champion II
Champion II

Hi you need to share report using attched image

check share check box for all reports

see the attched file

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

I do not have this selected in the module in question, but I also don't have it selected in several other modules in which the reporting feature works correctly. It's also not possible to make this selection for me (not a valid selection box).

Is there anything else you can think of that would cause this?

Capture.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

The weird thing is that I'm able to view my reports in other modules that are very similar. Here, they will not show up.

This module contains a noticeably larger amount of of data in it - could that have something to do with it?

SunilChauhan
Champion II
Champion II

see the attched file

check weither show check box is checked

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan