Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload works different on server than on local machine

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions on what would cause a file to load differently on the server than it loads locally?  I have a file that only partially loads on the server but will completely load locally.  The table structure is a star schema with data reduction going through one of the dimensions.  It's a lot of data and appears that not all the dimension records (possibly unused ones) are being loaded.  I haven't been able to verify if the facts are missing yet.

I do have Section Access set up but the the appropriate account configured on the server that has admin rights.  I even tried configuring it with my credentials to make sure.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arturo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

It's always the obvious.  Both files were loading the same but loading it locally, data reduction isn't applied until the file is closed and then re-opened. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

a few ideas

- sections access

- user permissions

- different qv versions (or bug)

- different files being read, different code files being included.

if you post your script and the differences you see we might be able to help you a little more.

Not applicable
Author

It's always the obvious.  Both files were loading the same but loading it locally, data reduction isn't applied until the file is closed and then re-opened.