Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reduce by Bookmark in server

Has anyone had any issues with settings for "Reduce by Bookmark" in the server? QV10 SR3

I am loading a document on a schedule. I set reduce by bookmark, I open the document by clicking the open document button, select the bookmark from the list and apply.

test.JPG

However when this reloads it does not reduce and save a new file. The log file simply says the document was reloaded and saved without issue. No reference to the "Reduce" setting.

Any knw if I'm missing setting something here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Adnan, it turned out that the reduce was actually working all the time. However it creates the new file in the AccessPoint folder (for me it was  C:/QlikView AccessPoint )

Look in there for your reduced files.

I was not looping in my reduce - I was using a reduce by bookmark.The original file was reloaded, saved and not reduced.

Jim

View solution in original post

3 Replies
adnan_rafiq
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I am facing issue were you able to resolve it.

I am trying to use reduce by field looping.

it actually replaces old file. I have 6 values in field and I only get one.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Adnan, it turned out that the reduce was actually working all the time. However it creates the new file in the AccessPoint folder (for me it was  C:/QlikView AccessPoint )

I was not looping in my reduce - I was using a reduce by bookmark.The original file was reloaded, saved and not reduced.

Jim

Not applicable
Author

Jim